Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Around My Neighborhood



A view from the center of our apartment building. I was waiting for Curt (hubby) to pick me up for dinner and I looked up to this view. It was just too cool. I was also standing next to a running motorcycles (not a scooter) and it was left unattended the entire five minutes I was waiting. I did think for a moment it would be fun to hop on and take off. Although, I've never been on a motorcycle before but it can't be much harder than a bicycle, right?

A little boy, about 10, came up to me while I was waiting and said, "Hi!" I said, "hi" back and then he just stood there so I added, "How are you?" He shrugged his shoulders and walked off saying, "mol-lah-yo." A Korean phrase I know well which translates to "I don't know. "
I've walked by this building several times and not until Sunday while out on a walk with Curt did I notice the architecture at top.


A closer shot. For a moment, I thought I was in Italy!

Off to Seoul tonight to hang with the girls and work on maedeup.

2 comments:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

I love the painting that inspired this... How amazing!

Becky said...

Holly: I don't have this kind of architecture walking around the block back home in the States.

Blog Archive

Clustrmap