Tuesday, March 4, 2008

No More Snow!



I had just gotten home from yoga today when the snow began. The actual temperature is in the low 40's so I was surprised that apparently, it is still cold enough to snow.


A view looking down from my apartment. I worry about Curt's (hubby) commute home. The Koreans do not drive well in snow, although come to think of it Minnesotans don't either.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I'm going the the Traditional Folk Village with an older couple from my yoga class. He speaks English very well. I am thrilled to be able to do some sightseeing with Koreans. You learn so much more.

A big day in yoga. I was finally able to count to ten in Korean without assistance. That got me a huge round of applause and I was so excited. In case you want to learn: 1 - hana, 2 - dul, 3 - set, 4 - net, 5 - daset, 6 - yoset, 7 - ilgop, 8 - yodul, 9 - ahop, and 10 - yul. We do a lot of counting especially in warmups and I was stumbling over 8 and 9 in Korean. There was a lot of smiling today in yoga.

2 comments:

Helena said...

Woo hoo! Now you'll have to learn the *other* way to count to ten.

Have fun at the folk village!

Becky said...

Helena: I'm thinking about getting a tutor again. A female this time.

Blog Archive

Clustrmap