Thursday, June 12, 2008

This and That



I had my first maedeup private lesson on Wednesday. I've had a few deadlines with the book I'm working on so that has been taking up a majority of my time which left little for practicing maedeup. I had two complicated maedeups that still need to be finished so I worked on them the 2 1/2 hours I was at class. It was really nice to have the teacher all to myself but I miss all the other girls. My maedeup test will be September 2008 so I have a lot of practicing to do.

I was able to get a front seat on the bus on my way home from maedeup class so I shot this picture of the bus driver.



My Korean girlfriends spent the night while Curt (hubby) was in Japan. I had made shrimp linguine for dinner. They brought these ingredients to make kimchi pancakes to go along with my dinner. I watched Hannah make the pancake and I really think I can do it too even though I am cooking impaired.


She put the batter on a hot skillet which was rubbed with olive oil.


Almost done and it was really tasty. My sister, niece and cousin are arriving tonight from the U.S for a week visit. I think I'll try this out on them and see if they like it.

I found these rubber stamps at a stationery store in Seoul.

3 comments:

Helena said...

I've made buchim (pancakes) with shredded potato and zucchini, kimchi, and chopped ham. Yummy yummy.

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Becky, I just taught my first private lesson and you just took one... funny parallel lives! Miss you!

Joanne said...

looks yummy!

Blog Archive

Clustrmap