Thursday, October 9, 2008

Helping Out The Economy



By spending money!!! I've been wanting one of these since I first saw them here in Korea. It is a replica of a Chinese medicine cabinet. You can find them all over the place and they come in many different sizes. I'm using it as a jewelry box but now I need to buy more jewelry to fill it up.



We also bought this lamp. It comes with a red light and a white light. My Korean girlfriends happened to be over and they were surprised it came with a red light and told us to never use that. A red light is used as advertising for Red Light District type services.

3 comments:

khais_mine said...

I have one of the medicine chests and keep coins from all the countries I've visited in it. It is fun for my daughter to sort through. Now we need to fill up some drawers for her.
Kim in Seoul

Sarah said...

Beautiful chest! What a great excuse to buy more jewelry. ;-)

Helena said...

Oooh. I've always wanted one of those chests.

Blog Archive

Clustrmap