Monday, May 21, 2007

Getting Ready to Move

We are moving to Suwon, South Korea in a few weeks. We just got back from a househunting (apartment) trip. We found a great place which even has a grocery store in the same building. Now the hard part begins, sorting what goes ocean and what goes air. I didn't think it would be this hard! How do I decide what craft supplies to pack away for two months?! If I had my way, they would all go air but we are only allowed one air contain which is the size of a pallet. We do need to pack clothes, cooking utensils, towels... and this needs to go in the air shipment. I never realized how much stuff we have. So in the process I've tossed a lot of junk and also scheduled a pick up by the veterans. One important thing I have learned is we have too much stuff.

I am having a lot of anxiety about being parted from my roomful of craft supplies. How ridiculous is that! I just don't know if there is a JoAnn's or Michaels over there. Right now, my car can practically drive itself to the craft store.

So I better get back to the sorting. The movers are coming May 30th to pick up the ocean stuff.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Clustrmap