Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ewha Woman's University



Our final day shopping was spent at Ewha Woman's University. It was a great place to shop for women's fashion with lots of boutiques. This is a picture of the university.



We saw loads of Korean women.




This is a picture of the shopping area.




One of the side streets.



I've been seeing these all over South Korea. They are decorative bra straps.


We saw this guy copping a squat on a cement barrier. I haven't quite managed to do this move yet.



My niece, Hayley. She found so many cute clothes in all the Korea markets we visited.



Wendy (my sister), Hayley (my niece) and sitting Jacque (my cousin). We hit all the major shopping areas of Seoul and had a great time. I'll post pictures of my purchases in a later blog entry. We had a great time and I hated to see them go.

1 comment:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Can't wait to see what you bought. I still need to call you and tell you about Bead & Button!

Blog Archive

Clustrmap