Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hopelessly Addicted!

Hopelessly addicted to Korean Holiday cards! They got some last minute ones in at my local Home Plus and I just couldn't resist.







We also see here in Korea the same Salvation Army bell ringers that we have back in the States. They ring their bells a little differently and I can't read their signs but the message is still the same. The Salvation Army is an organization close to my heart. My grandparents were officers in The Salvation Army and served as missionaries in India.
I grew up going to church every Sunday at The Salvation Army. I played trombone in the band and also stood for hours ringing a bell at Christmastime. I saw firsthand what The Salvation Army does for those in need. So when you hear a bell ringing, remember every little bit helps especially during these trying times.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Clustrmap