Friday, December 19, 2008

Up, Up and Away


We are flying home tomorrow for the first time in a year. It's amazing how fast the year flew by. Curt (hubby) decided we needed a Christmas tree here in Korea so we bought this pre-made miniature tree at our local Home Plus.

I had maedeup (Korean knotting) projects sitting in a drawer from class so I pulled a bunch of them out and used them to decorate the tree.


It was a great idea! I think I will make some maedeup ornaments for next year.


My maedeup teacher was so impressed she took out her phone and shot a bunch of pictures of our tree.


I'm not looking forward to the 13 hour flight, 3 hour layover at O'Hare before continuing into the Twin Cities but it will be soooo good to be home. I hear there is a big snowstorm hitting on Friday so hopefully it will be completed before our flight arrives on Saturday.

2 comments:

Helena said...

Great tree! Have a good trip!

kim said...

Love those ornaments! I, too am leaving for the U.S. Good luck on the weather (I am flying into DFW, so no problem there). And best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful holiday season.

Blog Archive

Clustrmap